Search This Blog

Monday 15 February 2010

iPhone invisibleShield

I'd purchased a screen cover and a cheap rubber case as emergency protection when I first started using the iPhone.  The screen cover was from Carphone warehouse and was unbelievably crap.  When you read reviews about spending that little bit more for a cover, do it !

I opted to get the invisibleSHIELD from Zagg. Its not only a screen cover but a clear protective shield for the back, top and bottom.  Comes in 4 pieces.

I kinda rushed the installation and should have paid more attention to the instructions, or at least watched the video :)

Anyway, its on, the fiddly side over laps on the back piece are not exactly perfect but I've put the rubber case back on for that inevitable 'drop' experience so you cant see them.  The screen cover is excellent though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment